Membranes preservative, reverse osmosis equipment protection during the stops.
EB-CONSERVE 1 is a special liquid formulate, slightly acid, studied for the preservation of reverse osmosis equipment membranes, which can be out of work for long periods.
– It avoids the growth of micro-organisms, algae and larvae of marine organisms.
– It is compatible with the membranes of reverse osmosis equipment.
– It protects the metals against corrosion.
Instructions: fill up the equipment with a 5% solution of EB-Conserve 1, and keep it steady all the time of inactivity. Empty and rinse carefully the equipment before the start-up of the production of osmosis water. In any case always respect the instructions of the membranes manufacturers, especially temperatures and pH limits recommended.
Dosage: 5% of the water’s volume in the circuit. (1 liter EB Conserve 1 in 19 liter of water. Please use the water produced from your watermaker, or in any case water without Chlorine!)
– Handling: See the safety data sheet. Adopt the main cautions concerning acid chemical products handling.
– Preservation: keep inside the original well closed packaging, away from excessive heat, at temperatures higher than 10°C.
The information contained in this document is based on our present knowledge and must not be considered as a guarantee of specific properties.
Formulation: Water solution of sulphurous acid salts
Aspect: Slightly coloured liquid
pH sol. 1%: < 5
Density at 20°: 1,25 – 1,35 g/cm3
Freezing temperature: < 0° C
Packaging: 1 Kg
Class ADR/RID/IMDG/IATA: Non hazardous for transport