This watermakers series is offered in 2 productivity with 2 or 3 membranes 2521. Very compact construction and affordable price, complete with flow meter and hour meter. The flushing is simply operated through a 3 way ball valve. All the components are placed on the superior frame in order to drive the machine in the simplest way. The standard feed pump supplied with this model is magnetic driven (no rotary seals) for a longer life an reliable use.
|Model||l/h. ( l/day)||Membranes||Watt||Dimensions||Price (+VAT)
|AquaBase 60S||60 l/h. (1440 l/day)||2 Membranes 2521||1100W||700x350x400h||3120,-|
|AquaBase 90S||90 l/h. (2160 l/day)||3 Membranes 2521||1100W||700x350x400h.||3590,-|
– Double inox frame.
– HP Pump Hawk 8 l/min.
– High performance magnetic driven feed pump.
– Toray-CSM high rejection seawater membranes.
– FirstLine Vessels with Stainless Steel heads.
– Pressure regulation valve, Gauges and hydraulic fittings in Stainless Steel.
– Safety pressure relief valve
– Continuous duty (S1) electric motors with vibrations dumpers.
– Double prefilter system 20+5 micron.
– CarbonBlock filter for chlorine removal from flushing water.
– Hour meter.
– Ph stabilizer for the produced freshwater