This series of watermakers is available in 6 productivity. The main difference from the Zero+ series, is the use of an hevy duty HP pump with brass head. This kind of pumps are cheaper than the stainless steel one, but as well strong and reliable. A regular flushing of the plant will grant a long life to your pump, without any problems of corrosion. The use of top quality components ensures a failure-free operation for years. Custom shapes and configuration are possible upon request.
|Model||l/h. ( l/day)||Membranes||Watt||Dimensions||Price (+VAT)|
|Eco+ 30S||30 l/h. (720 l/day)||1 Membrane 2521||1500W||800x400x450h|
|Eco+ 60S||60 l/h. (1440 l/day)||2 Membranes 2521||1500W||800x400x450h|
|ECO+ 90S||90 l/h. (2160 l/day)||3 Membranes 2521||2200W||800x400x450h.|
|Eco+ 90L||90 l/h. (2160 l/day)||1 Membranes 2540||1500W||1200x400x450h.|
|Eco+ 150L||150 l/h. (3600 l/day)||2 Membranes 2540||1500W||1200x400x450h.|
|Eco+ 200L||200 l/h. (4800 l/day)||3 Membranes 2540||2200W||1200x400x450h.|
– Inox frame with removable control panel.
– Hawk HP Pump with brass head.
– High performance magnetic driven feed pump.
– Toray-CSM high rejection seawater membranes.
– FirstLine Vessels with Stainless Steel heads.
– Pressure regulation valve, Gauges and hydraulic fittings in Stainless Steel.
– Automatic flushing system.
– Water quality monitor
– Continuous duty (S1) electric motors with vibrations dumpers.
– Double prefilter system 20+5 micron.
– CarbonBlock filter for chlorine removal from flushing water.
– Hour meter.
– Ph stabilizer for the produced freshwater