This series was developed for “Conscious Sailors“ who need to produce water reliably, cheaply and without any frills. This is the simplest to use watermaker, without fancy electronics or expensive spare parts. Just Water are just watermakers that work perfectly without any problems.
This strong unit is built to last and comes as standard with one single high rejection and high productivity CSM Toray membrane, which can supply 90l/hour of freshwater; this base configuration is ready to receive one or two additional membranes at any time, in order to increase the freshwater production up to 150 and 180 l/hour. A watermaker unit already built with 2 or 3 membranes can be as well ordered.
The “Just Water” reverse osmosis watermaker features an AISI 316 pressure regulator and an AISI 316 glycerine damped pressure gauge at the end of the pressure vessel, eliminating the use of a flow panel.
This solution makes the installation not only cheaper, but also very reliable and much easier to fit into the boat.
|Model||l/h. ( l/day)||Membranes||Watt||Dimensions||Price (+VAT)
|JW-90||90 l/h. (2160 l/day)||1 Membrane 2540||1500W||1200x400x800h.||2660,-|
|JW-150||150 l/h. (3600 l/day)||2 Membranes 2540||1500W||1200x400x800h.||3350,-|
|JW-180||180 l/h. (4320 l/day)||3 Membranes 2540||1500W||1200x400x800h.||4040,-|
– 230V corrosion resistant and continuous duty magnetic driven feed pump made in EU.
(an inox self priming pump can be alternatively supplied if the installation requires
the feed pump placed above the water line).
– 230V AC 1.5kw IEC90 hollow shaft motor made in EU made for continuous duty.
– EU made high pressure triplex pump with ceramic plunger and nickel plated brass head.
(the system can also be run from DC with suitable inverter/battery bank).
– Twin pre filtration unit (housings for 20 and 5 micron 10″ filters).
– Set of 3+3 pcs. 20 and 5 micron 10″ melt blown filters for prefiltration unit.
– FirstLine pressure vessel with SuperDuplex stainless steel heads (40″).
– CSM Toray 40″ seawater reverse osmosis membrane (the best on the market today).
– Pressure control needle valve and glycerine damped pressure gauge in AISI 316.
– Fresh water flow meter.
– Control box for the pumps with thermal protection.
– 3 way ball valve for easy flushing of the device.
– Custom cut high pressure hose from HP pump to the membrane vessel.
– All the needed fittings.
– Installation/operation manual.
– Automatic flushing system.
– Custom control panel