TMB are centrifugal, single stage magnetic drive pumps with mono phase multi frequence electric motor.
Pump casing is made of polypropylene thermoplastic resin reinforced with glass fibre; it stands several corrosive liquids as well as standard ceramic shaft, PTFE reinforced bushings and FKM O ring casing.
Magnetic drive eliminates rotary seal organs and the associated risks of loss of fluid in the environment. Small size, low noise level and the total absence of sealing make these pumps ideal and safe to apply even in sophisticated equipment or in elegant surroundings.The simple construction based on few components plainly assembled eases any maintenance operation.
– Pump front and rear with a single static O-ring in between create a liquid tight casing.
– Guide bushes housed at the two ends of the pump body support the impeller.
– Impeller embeds, shaft, thrust bearings and magnetic core.
– Magnet sintered ferrite inductor housed in drum external to the rear side of the casing is fixed to the electric motor shaft.
– Electric motor thermally protected incorporates the support of the pump casing.
Excellent feed pumps for reverse osmosis marine watermakers, boat desalinators.