Compact movable unit made by high performance composite material, very light and strong. This kind of pressure vessel is easy to handle and fit aboard. Designed for a continuous long-term use and for a maximum working pressure of 70 bars. Great, clean and elegant design.
• End-cap inlet and outlet in AISI 316L Stainless Steel
• Double O-ring on the end-caps
• Models from 1 to 4 membranes sizes 2540 and 2521
• Each vessel is factory tested at 1,5 times max operating pressure;
• Feed/concentrate connections 1/4″ NPT, permeate connections 1/4″ NPT;
• Includes all the fittings as shown in the below table with the scope of delivery.
In the images is shown the 2521 model for photographic needs. The 2540 model is the same, only the length changes (see the below tables for the dimensions and the scope of delivery).
The Vessels can be coupled to pump units with different flow rates, thereby achieving several production rates of freshwater.
In this topic we describe the relationship among pumps, motors, number of membranes.